Garmin Map Update Failed
GPS map updates on Garmin GPS device are generally easy yet simple. All you have to do is, install Garmin Express application on your system and then proceed with Garmin map updates. You can download the Garmin free map update with the help of Garmin Express software as well. There can be multiple errors that made you come across Garmin map updates failed issue.
In this post, we have discussed troubleshooting guide and solution to fix the Garmin GPS update failed issue. In case this Garmin troubleshooting guide does not work for you, you can feel free to reach out to us at our 24/7 toll free number.
Garmin Map Update Download Error - Learn About It
This section will walk you through the reasons behind Garmin map update unable to download. Here are the three main reasons following which the Garmin GPS update failed.
- Garmin Express is not opening on your system.
- Garmin map update takes too much time to download and still the process does not come to an end.
- Can’t download maps update through Garmin Express Software. This is one of the most common issues faced by Garmin GPS users.
In case you come across any of the aforementioned issues, follow the instructions given below.
Fix Garmin Map Update Failed Error
- In case the Garmin Express is not working on your system, make sure you have not updated the system recently.
- If you updated the system recently, uninstall Garmin Express by navigating to the Control Panel and click on ‘Program’. Look for the Garmin Express software and right click to uninstall the software.
- Once you uninstall the Garmin Express application, delete its files from the system.
- Now, download the Garmin Express software from a trusted and secured source.
- If you are unable to download the Garmin Express, make sure the antivirus and other security protocols on your system are incapacitated momentarily.
- After incapacitating the antivirus, firewall, and defender, make sure you restart your system.
- Once the Garmin Express software gets downloaded on your system, try to perform Garmin GPS Map Updates.
- Make sure the internet connection is stable. There should not be any drop-off in your internet connection.
- If nothing works out for you, feel free to call us on our 24/7 toll-free number and our Garmin GPS experts will help you fix the issue.
Garmin Free Map Update
To download free Garmin GPS map updates, follow the steps given below.
- Pull up a web browser and go to my.garmin.com.
- Log into the Garmin account and add your device to get a free Garmin map update.
- Click on ‘Get Free Garmin Map Update’ and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download Garmin GPS map updates on your Gamin GPS Device easily.
In this post, we discussed how to fix Garmin map update failed error easily. If you see any issue that hinders you to update your Garmin GPS map or install Garmin Express software, feel free to call us on our 24/7 toll free number.